Into The Wild- Cat RP
<b>Welcome! Not a member yet? How about you join! Already a member? Log in! Stuck for a name? Check out the Warrior name section! Thanks for popping by. We are a dedicated site, waiting to welcome you to our happy community! Very Happy </b>

~From yours truly, the admins, Bandit & Orchid.
Into The Wild- Cat RP
<b>Welcome! Not a member yet? How about you join! Already a member? Log in! Stuck for a name? Check out the Warrior name section! Thanks for popping by. We are a dedicated site, waiting to welcome you to our happy community! Very Happy </b>

~From yours truly, the admins, Bandit & Orchid.
Into The Wild- Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the breeze, feel the leaves. Into The Wild Warriors, Join Us And Roam; free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orchid
Administrator
Administrator
Orchid

Cat Nip : 592

Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:18 am

~ Roleplay here ~
Back to top Go down
https://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com
Orchid
Administrator
Administrator
Orchid

Cat Nip : 592

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 am

OrchidStar contently strode into camp, her head high. "Im sure ChillingClan will thrive oneday!"
Back to top Go down
https://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com
DoveFeather

DoveFeather

Cat Nip : 12

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 am

A pale gray cat pads in, hearing OrchidStar's comment. "I'm sure, too!" She beams eagerly. "I'm DoveFeather." She dipped her head
Back to top Go down
Treeswipe26

Treeswipe26

Cat Nip : 23

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Fallenpaw stalked through the shrubs near the fresh-kill pile. He hadn't caught anything that day yet, Maybe I could sneak a mouse to the apprentices den... he planned out in his head. At first, the black and white looked around for any cats to see him. Then, when no one was looking, he lunged out of the bushes and bit down on one of the fresh-kill. Fallenpaw made a run for it to the apprentices den. Though he tripped half way there, loudly. "Aw Comsh on!", he said muffled from the prey.

(Naughty kitty! XD)
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather

DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 am

DoveFeather saw FallenPaw. "You're not suppose to eat prey before you caught anything." She meows sternly.
Back to top Go down
Treeswipe26

Treeswipe26

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Fallenpaw slowly sat up, and dropped the prey. His front right leg stung from the fall, but other than that he was fine. "Why not!?", he asked loudly in a high pitched winy voice. The black and white apprentice's stomach growled and he looked up to Dovefeather,"I need to eat!", he said.
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather

DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 am

"Yes, but you need to hunt for the clan before you eat, or the clan will starve!" She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Treeswipe26

Treeswipe26

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Fallenpaw sighed and slumped,"I know," he said before picking up the prey and walking towards the fresh-kill pile. He dropped it and rushed back to Dovefeather,"Just so you know, you're not my mentor!", he stormed off to the Apprentices' den. Muttering to himself.

Paintedstone walked out of the nursery, were she was taking a nap. As the white cat came out, she looked at Fallenpaw angrily walking off towards the Apprentice's den, then at Dovefeather, with confusion. She walked over to Dovefeather, and then sat near her,"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
DoveFeather

DoveFeather

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 am

"I know I'm not your mentor, but every warrior have a right to scold an apprentice that eats prey without catching anything!" DoveFeather calls, rolling her eyes slightly. She glanced at PaintedStone. "FallenPaw ate prey without catching anything."
Back to top Go down
Treeswipe26

Treeswipe26

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:59 am

Paintedstone sighed,"When will he learn?", she shook her fur to get some dust off,"By the way, who would be his mentor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing   Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official ChillingClan Camp Clearing
Page 1 of 1