Into The Wild- Cat RP
<b>Welcome! Not a member yet? How about you join! Already a member? Log in! Stuck for a name? Check out the Warrior name section! Thanks for popping by. We are a dedicated site, waiting to welcome you to our happy community! Very Happy </b>

~From yours truly, the admins, Bandit & Orchid.
Into The Wild- Cat RP
<b>Welcome! Not a member yet? How about you join! Already a member? Log in! Stuck for a name? Check out the Warrior name section! Thanks for popping by. We are a dedicated site, waiting to welcome you to our happy community! Very Happy </b>

~From yours truly, the admins, Bandit & Orchid.
Into The Wild- Cat RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the breeze, feel the leaves. Into The Wild Warriors, Join Us And Roam; free.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello you guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverbreezey

Silverbreezey

Cat Nip : 8

Hello you guys Empty
PostSubject: Hello you guys   Hello you guys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 am

Hello I am Silverbreezey, you can call me silver for short anyways I stumbled onto this site from a ad I saw that got posted on a site. Anyways heres a few things about me:
-I am a Digital artist
-I play the Piano and Flute
-I am Learning German
-I love to RP
thats a bit about me and so when I was checking through the smilies just for fun I noticed that the colour face emote has rapid changing colours. And it did hurt my eyes just a bit from the rapid colour change(Well alot of rapid colour changing stuff hurts my eyes ever since I decided to watch a vid that had a warning that it can cause people seizures and well it left a side effect on me) and I was wondering if you guys can edit it so the colour change can go a bit slower so it wouldn't hurt my eyes as much(possibly the same speed as the banana guy) that would be much appreciated.
~Silverbreezey
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Administrator
Administrator
Orchid

Cat Nip : 592

Hello you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello you guys   Hello you guys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:54 am

I'll attempt to - you should post you art in the cats got talent area I'd love to see it Smile
Also, you might to join up/create your cat/have your user accepted in 'create your cat'
That's all for now, I hope like the site.
Back to top Go down
https://intothewildwarriors.forumotion.com
Silverbreezey

Silverbreezey

Cat Nip : 8

Hello you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello you guys   Hello you guys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 am

Okay thanks Orchid
Back to top Go down
Chestnut

Chestnut

Cat Nip : 7

Hello you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello you guys   Hello you guys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi. x33 Welcome to Le forum. I'm Chestnut. c;
Back to top Go down
Fang
Moderators
Moderators
Fang

Cat Nip : 104

Hello you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello you guys   Hello you guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 am

HI! I play the flute too! Very Happy Welcome to the forum c:.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello you guys   Hello you guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello you guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Into The Wild- Cat RP :: News :: Your News-
Jump to: